olivia harris bags

Welcome! We need a picture! There are other threads in this forum that might be of help to you. I own a Gryson bag which is another line and am happy.

My Olivia harris studded baby ball (leather is amazing!)
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• OHBB 004.JPG
    OHBB 004.JPG
    164.9 KB · Views: 1,133
  • OHBB 003.JPG
    OHBB 003.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 982
  • OHBB 005.JPG
    OHBB 005.JPG
    169.7 KB · Views: 991
  • OHBB 006.JPG
    OHBB 006.JPG
    169.4 KB · Views: 943
  • OHBB 007.JPG
    OHBB 007.JPG
    173.3 KB · Views: 1,004
that studded black bag is great, I ordered the blue shoulder bag, it was 3 zippers slashed across the front, it's about 15 in wide, 12 in strap drop, looks like a yummy blue. Thanks for the input so far. A lot of the O. Harris bags look good

I bought an OH bag about two years ago -- used it as a basic black work bag. While the leather is nice, the threading on the handles and near the seams started to unravel only a short time after I started using it. I got the bag for a good price, so can't really complain, but don't think I am going to risk buying another OH bag. Just my $0.02.

I saw one of these bags recently at TJ Maxx. I thought it was interesting -- very soft and slouchy. But it was ivory color and the handles were kind of grimy. In that condition, they wanted $300 for it. I thought it seemed over-priced and now that I've done a bit of research it seems I was right. It was also really too large for my taste. A bit tempting though.

Hi- I used to work in a boutique that sold Olivia Harris bags so I'm quite familiar with the line. As another poster mentioned before, it is the little sister to the line Gryson, designed by Joy Gryson who used to design bags and accessories for Marc Jacobs. This line is named after her daughter. The leather used on Olivia Harris bags is exactly the same as the leather used for Gryson bags which have a higher price point. The main difference between the two lines is that Olivia Harris does not typically have as much hardware as Gryson bags, hence the price differentiation. Overall I think these bags are great--the only snafu I've ever seen is that a customer had some studs come loose off of her bag but we were able to send it back to the showroom for repairs and it came back as good as new. She does have some beautiful bags out right now, definitely worth taking a look!

I was just at TJ Maxx again yesterday. They still have the beige colored OH bag. Now it's $200. I think still too much for me personally to pay for a bag that's not pristine...long strap seems a bit grimy. If it would go down to around $100 like this one, I'd probably buy it. I tried asking if they could adjust price and they told me since it's already marked down they will wait a couple of weeks and the next markdown will take it to $188...oh well...I'll check back if I'm in the neighborhood.

Ladies I just found the studded ball bag in Olive at Marshalls. There was only 1 and I paid $135. The leather is luscious. Great for fall.